Substitute English teacher for the secondary school at the lycée français international de Tokyo
The lycée français international de Tokyo seeks a substitute English teacher for the secondary school (18 hours a week) - from September 13, 2021 to October 8, 2021.
Candidates must demonstrate a track record of excellent professional practice, particularly on the following points :
- participation in inter and intradepartmental projects,
- experience with diversity of student learner profiles (differentiated teaching),
- good knowledge of curriculum planning and development,
- experience with special educational/special needs learners,
- combatting stereotypes and prejudices of all kinds,
- commitment to fostering student autonomy.
The ideal candidate is open-minded, curious, eager to collaborate with colleagues, to open his/her classroom, to discover new pedagogical practices, and to continue professional development.
S/he must have passion for teamwork and demonstrate an openness to French culture.
French language ability is highly desirable, but not required.
Important : please indicate on your CV the type of visa that allows you to work in Japan.